Sunday, November 13, 2005

Thought for the day

I wonder what is ahead of me because I can't see behind me. Carpe diem. Right? Seize the day... But I feel like I am just waiting for something to happen. Honestly, I hate that feeling of helplessness. Just waiting for success and the hopeless feeling of waiting to find out if I am going to get that big job is starting to get the best of me. So I have decided that I need to write about it in order to release that unhealthy pressure building up in my mind....
I think I'm better now for the time being anyways.-- It's never as bad as it seems nor is it ever as good as it seems; the trick is to enjoy whatever it is for what it is and you will find happiness. Enjoy life for what it is and how it has come to you and you will have found success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home