Tuesday, March 29, 2005

L.H.H.

I don't know why it has been so hard to get to the computer and write lately but for whatever reason, I've been straggling. Trying to find a job is a full time job. Maybe that is why I have not been writing much lately. In fact it is. After spending 3-4 hours straight on the internet lookng for jobs and related searches, the last thing I feel like doing is spending more time at the computer. But tonight for some reason I have found the motivation to get something out. I guess I realized that you got to stay positive and energized when searching for a job. I have been searching for a few months not and still have not found what I have been looking for. However the company I am working with now has been excellent. Lee Hecht Harrison is an awesome organization. They have been a tremendous help in my understanding the details of a job search.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home