Wednesday, December 29, 2004

free writing by a space cadet

Why is it that when I really need something to write about I just start writing. It’s as though when you free write it finally gets right. Speaking of can't get right... its good to see him playing well for the packers on Monday night. No more rhyming that tends not to be my style but then again either is this. This is something I can't explain, a voice that I am not familiar with. This writer's voice is overwhelmed with chicanery. A term from grammar school. When off in the distance their arose such a clatter, this a line from a Christmas story, I forget which one off hand. I amaze myself sometimes as to how scatter brained I can be. Imagine only being able to imagine, and that’s how I feel sometimes, now being one of those times. Imagine it was wonderful and it was. Imagine it was terrible and it was. Imagine it will hurt you and it will. Imagine it will save you, and it will. The mind is unknown, we must conquer it and use its power to save us.
-space

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home