Tuesday, October 19, 2004

New Guy

I am looking to continue my writing career which has been on hold for the past few years. There has been a few things here and there but nothing I would concider professional. I also came to the conclusion that the best way to start writing again, was to start writing again. So this is it, my promise to myself that I will keep writing. It amazes me how far a writer can travel away from writing before they realize that it is still in them to write. After I graduated from The University of Findlay, where I was a Creative Writing major, I stopped writing. I had written so many English papers that I was just tired of writing. I guess I needed a break so I took three years off. Is that a long time I'm asking myself right now. I'll get back to you with what I come up with... Well it's been about two hours and I'm back at my computer. To answer my own question, I know of instances in which three years has been a lifetime. But I think that it was just the right period of time for me to put down the pen. I feel my writing voice has been rejuvinated and finally I can balance my life again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home